writing in language-pairs.

  • patforkin77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 7:58 AM
      Hallo!
      Most of the work I do is writing in language-pairs.
      The work is done based on a framework concept, that I have created.
      Frameworks are support schemes and are rules-based.
      With a text-editor I use a framework.
      I have chosen to use NoteTabPro because I would like to use the frameworks and their rules in the editor.
      Anyone with a similar concept, I would like to dialogue with.
      Regards patforkin77.