Using AutoHotKey.exe files on notetabpro

  • patforkin77
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hallo!
      Is there any NoteTabPro user who uses AutoHotKey exe files in documents he creates with NoteTabPro.
      I write in several languages and create trsnslations of files I write using tabular presentations made with AutoHotKey.
      I have as yet found no one with whom I can dialogue on the subject.
      Anyone doing what I am in search of I would like to communicate with.
      Kind regards, patforkin77.
    • Daniel Prince
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
        I use an AutoHotKey script to control Windows Media player and ACDSee. I
        have never converted a script into an exe file. I might be able to help a
        little with your scripts.