RE: [NTB] Re: No sounds

  • Ugly Sean
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
      Actually there is. Thanks. And I made sure the sound bit was indicated there
      as well.

      I'll see if it keeps up. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        Funny thing but I acquired that recently y- I have no idea from where. But I
        haven't made much use of it.
        I'll check it out because right now the sounds are flaky. Sometimes they
        work, sometimes they don't.