Re: [NTB] when is the new update expected?

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
      On 6/21/2013 3:15 PM, alev.yadigar wrote:
      > I have notetab pro 7.1
      >
      > and I used to get updates often or not waited as long as between the last one and now

      /As a fellow user/, IMO, the short answer is that version 7.0 was a major "update" incorporating many new features and fixes, with 7.1 fixing bugs found in that version. The next major version will presumably be 8.0 and might be several years away. Expect to see a 7.2 only as the need arises.

    • Ugly Sean
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        Of course, to some of us 7.1 IS a new update. I've used NoteTab since
        version 4.00 and every whole number increment (except version 6) I had to
        pay to upgrade. I don't mind; I expect it. But I couldn't swing it this time
        until last week.

        So I'm generally pleased with it as I've been using version 6.2 for. a long
        time now.

        And I was able to download all the Clipbook files from
        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/ so I am pretty well up to date.