RE: [NTB] Re: No sounds

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
      A program everyone should have is called 'everything'. It knows where everything on your computer is located.
      http://www.voidtools.com/
      It is amazing, and can even find parts of file names, independent of drive, etc. It takes it a little while to index everything, but
      once it's done, it keeps track in the background. For this file, you would simply type *note*.ini and presto - any/all versions
      would appear. I found 15 of them on my computer, from various versions, backups and on three different drives. All in a search that
      took less than a second.

      Regards,
      John

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        Actually there is. Thanks. And I made sure the sound bit was indicated there
        as well.

        I'll see if it keeps up. Thanks.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
          Funny thing but I acquired that recently y- I have no idea from where. But I
          haven't made much use of it.
          I'll check it out because right now the sounds are flaky. Sometimes they
          work, sometimes they don't.