when is the new update expected?

  • alev.yadigar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
      when is the new update expected?
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
        Hi Alev,

        On 15 Jun 13 07:23 "alev.yadigar" <alev.yadigar@...> said:
        > when is the new update expected?

        What version are you using currently?

        What new update offering what particular enhancement?

        Greg
      • alev.yadigar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
          I have notetab pro 7.1

          and I used to get updates often or not waited as long as between the last one and now

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

          > Hi Alev,
          >
          > On 15 Jun 13 07:23 "alev.yadigar" <alev.yadigar@...> said:
          > > when is the new update expected?
          >
          > What version are you using currently?
          >
          > What new update offering what particular enhancement?
          >
          > Greg

        • Don Daugherty
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
            On 6/21/2013 3:15 PM, alev.yadigar wrote:
            > I have notetab pro 7.1
            >
            > and I used to get updates often or not waited as long as between the last one and now

            /As a fellow user/, IMO, the short answer is that version 7.0 was a major "update" incorporating many new features and fixes, with 7.1 fixing bugs found in that version. The next major version will presumably be 8.0 and might be several years away. Expect to see a 7.2 only as the need arises.

          • Ugly Sean
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
              Of course, to some of us 7.1 IS a new update. I've used NoteTab since
              version 4.00 and every whole number increment (except version 6) I had to
              pay to upgrade. I don't mind; I expect it. But I couldn't swing it this time
              until last week.

              So I'm generally pleased with it as I've been using version 6.2 for. a long
              time now.

              And I was able to download all the Clipbook files from
              http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/ so I am pretty well up to date.