Office Sounds?

  • Ugly Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      There is (sort of) an option in the View-Options-View menu called "MS-Office
      Sounds." In previous incarnations I was able to select that but now in your
      new version (I recently upgraded) it's greyed out, even when I installed the
      Office Sounds package.
      What am I doing wrong? I tried to examine the Notetab (Notepro) .ini file
      but that seems to have vanished in the upgrade too.