RE: [NTB] Cannot load 1.4 gig file

  • Ugly Sean
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      What about virtual memory? One of the appeals of NoteTab has been the ability to manipulate files of practically any size. There are other programs (however few) that can do the trick. My favourite (which I will not advertise here) is an oldie but a goodie. It has nowhere near the number of advanced features as NoteTab but it seems to utilize virtual memory and will remain my backup should NoteTab not suffice.

      I just upgraded to NoteTab Pro 7.x and fortunately it seems to interface better with Windows 7 than 6.2 did.