Re: Search and replace clip help

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 9 , May 20, 2013
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "plhpr" <ph@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for this but nothing seems to work.

      No surprise! This was meant for use with the 'Search | Replace' command since - so far - you didn't talk of a clip. Also you are posting to the Basic Group and not to the Clip Group.

      So if you try do it by clip, try a non-Regex-solution...

      ^!Replace " a\" >> "\" WSA
      ^!Replace " b\" >> "\" WSA

      No 'T' option needed here. NT will match it anyway because the search string is containing word-delimiting characters.

      Maybe John's proposal is more exact since it anchors the string at end of line. So you may use that pattern in case it accords with the structure of your text.

      Flo
    • plhpr
      Message 2 of 9 , May 22, 2013
        Many thanks to all - it works now.