Can't resize "Open" Box takes whole screen

  • hwitche
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Hi all,

      when opening a file the "Open" Box opens.

      Years and years my box' size was about 400x600 px, nice and tiny.

      But now, since couple of weeks, the box takes the whole screen and the worst of it: it refuses to resize, when pushing the lower right corner upwards.

      Please help me to make my box smaller.

      Where is the secret setting for this behavior?

      Thank you

      Hans
    • Fookes Software
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        Hi Hans,

        I suspect you've accidentally "maximized" the Open dialog. To restore
        the dialog to its previous dimensions, click on the NoteTab icon on
        the top-left of the Open dialog. A menu will appear. Click "Restore"
        in the menu.

        Hope that helps.

        Regards,

        Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk