Accessing documents

  • iona597
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 8:33 AM
      Most often when I open Notetab I am unable to access documents on the left side of the page. I have to close down my iPad and restart before they become available. What gives? Am I missing something somewhere?
    • Marcelo Bastos
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 10:08 AM
        Interviewed by CNN on 21/04/2013 12:33, iona597 told the world:
        > Most often when I open Notetab I am unable to access documents on the left side of the page. I have to close down my iPad and restart before they become available. What gives? Am I missing something somewhere?

        Uh? Notetab does NOT run on an iPad.

        --
        MCBastos

        -=-=-