How to change email prog. settings

  • helvetica_switzerland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 2:02 PM
      Hi all, I just discovered the "send email" clip in my registered NoteTab Pro 7.0. I use Thunderbird normally set to send emails in plain text.
      I would use the "send email" clip to send Paypal invoices (the texts of which I would first copy using CTRL C) which need to be sent in html in order to make the link to Paypal work.
      A little test opens Thunderbird ok with my default address but I'd like to know how I can...
      - force it to open Tbird in html mode (as though I had pressed SHIFT + "Write" in Tbird which forces html mode)
      - make it use my other address as Sender (which I normally manually select when using Tbird manually for such invoice emails).

      I don't seem to be able to write this message in the Clip forums. It says I don't have permission or something..

      Can anyone help with the send email questions?
    • Brian Mailman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 3:01 PM
        helvetica_switzerland wrote:

        > I don't seem to be able to write this message in the Clip forums. It
        > says I don't have permission or something..

        Have you joined the Clip list?

        B/