RE: [NTB] Unintended change of options

  • John Wallace
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 27, 2013
      Thanks, Julian.

      Didn't think of using those switches.

      John Wallace

      _____

      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fookes Software
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:10 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Unintended change of options

      Hi John,

      > I've had the list of files disappear when for example there are 2 instances open.
      > If the last one closed doesn't have the list up, you lose the list.

      Note that you can use a different settings file for each instance of
      NoteTab which may help with this problem. You can specify a different
      settings file by running NoteTab with the /INI switch. (You can also
      specify a different location for all customization files with the
      /USER switch.) Please see Reference Information > Other Features >
      Command-line Parameters, in the help file for more information.

      Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk
      http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.aid4mail.com/