Re: [NTB] Unintended change of options

  • Fookes Software
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi John,

      > I've had the list of files disappear when for example there are 2 instances open.
      > If the last one closed doesn't have the list up, you lose the list.

      Note that you can use a different settings file for each instance of
      NoteTab which may help with this problem. You can specify a different
      settings file by running NoteTab with the /INI switch. (You can also
      specify a different location for all customization files with the
      /USER switch.) Please see Reference Information > Other Features >
      Command-line Parameters, in the help file for more information.

      Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk
      http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.aid4mail.com/

      On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM, John Wallace <johnta1@...> wrote:
      > If I can latch onto this thread, is there a way to save that list?
      >
      > I've had the list of files disappear when for example there are 2 instances open.
      > If the last one closed doesn't have the list up, you lose the list.
      >
      > I usually use the list for the files I work on all the time. They are scattered over many directories so it's hard to 're-open' all
      > of them.
      > (or sometimes to even remember what they were)
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > John Wallace
      >
      > _____

    • John Wallace