Resurrecting my code pages

  • mcmaier@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Help! In upgrading to Win 7, I "saved" Notetab Pro--or thought I did, but in opening it up today, I saved the Program, but NONE of my website planned, code pages are there! OK. where are they?

      What's worse, is that the "source" aspect that USED to be on websites, isn't any more. So, how do I get my own source pages back? Thanks.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
        Hi
        in NTB if you look under file\reopen you should find a list that should tell
        you
        THANKYOU DAVE M