Re: [NTB] Long Term NoteTab user Windows 7 Issue

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      On 2013-02-08 14:11, paramindbrainstormsw wrote:

      > I've been using notetab for what must be six or seven years now, at
      > least.
      >
      > I always like the way that it could remember previous documents, and
      > preserve the tabs that I had up in a previous session.
      >
      > When I upgraded to Windows 7, this feature went away. I did try the
      > Trial Pro version, and thinking that was what caused it when the trial
      > was over, I eventually reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem.
      Probably a permissions problem ... you probably would find that any
      changes you make to [Options] are not being preserved ... see this
      recent thread http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/22981

      > I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
      > when doing a File Open, such as .html.
      Not sure about this one.

    • Adrien Verlee
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
        Op 8/02/2013 23:14, Alec Burgess schreef:
        >> I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
        >> >when doing a File Open, such as .html.
        > Not sure about this one.

        Default extension?
        It's under View > Options > tab: file filters.
        --
        Translatie > www.adrien-verlee.be

        - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -
      • Andy M
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
          GDay All,

          Robert, have you checked Options/General Tab/Reload open Documents ?

          It works for me.

          --
          Regards
          Andy M