Long Term NoteTab user Windows 7 Issue

  • paramindbrainstormsw
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi,

      I've been using notetab for what must be six or seven years now, at least.

      I always like the way that it could remember previous documents, and
      preserve the tabs that I had up in a previous session.

      When I upgraded to Windows 7, this feature went away. I did try the
      Trial Pro version, and thinking that was what caused it when the trial
      was over, I eventually reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem.

      I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
      when doing a File Open, such as .html.

      Thanks,

      Robert Pearson

      --
      Robert Pearson
      ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
        On 2013-02-08 14:11, paramindbrainstormsw wrote:

        > I've been using notetab for what must be six or seven years now, at
        > least.
        >
        > I always like the way that it could remember previous documents, and
        > preserve the tabs that I had up in a previous session.
        >
        > When I upgraded to Windows 7, this feature went away. I did try the
        > Trial Pro version, and thinking that was what caused it when the trial
        > was over, I eventually reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem.
        Probably a permissions problem ... you probably would find that any
        changes you make to [Options] are not being preserved ... see this
        recent thread http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/22981

        > I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
        > when doing a File Open, such as .html.
        Not sure about this one.

      • Adrien Verlee
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
          Op 8/02/2013 23:14, Alec Burgess schreef:
          >> I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
          >> >when doing a File Open, such as .html.
          > Not sure about this one.

          Default extension?
          It's under View > Options > tab: file filters.
          --
          Translatie > www.adrien-verlee.be

          - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -
        • Andy M
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
            GDay All,

            Robert, have you checked Options/General Tab/Reload open Documents ?

            It works for me.

            --
            Regards
            Andy M