Re: [NTB] Basic Help Request

  • Bob McAllister
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
      IF you place a .clb file in the directory where NTB is looking for Clip
      Libraries (on my system, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\NoteTab
      Light\Libraries) then it will show up in the Clipbook (which opens and
      closes when you press F4).

      Use the drop-down list at the top of the Clipbook pane to select the
      library you wish to use. Now you can run an individual clip within that
      library by double-clicking on its name. Think of it as choosing a book from
      a shelf. You do not actually "run" a library.

      Of course this assumes that GEDUtils.clb is in a valid form. If you see
      junk when you try to use the library, you may need to create a new library
      with the appropriate headers and copy your clips into it. That is a little
      more complicated.

      Bob