Re: [NTB] Re: Return to same place (retain cursor position) when switch outline headers?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2012
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "mycroftj" <mycroftj@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 4:57 AM
      Subject: [NTB] Re: Return to same place (retain cursor position) when switch
      outline headers?

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jim Eoff <jimeoff@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> When I click to change the focus from one outline header to another, the
      >> cursor is positioned at the start of the header. Is there a way to make
      >> it automatically return to where I was the last time the header was
      >> viewed (or at least the last time since the file was opened)?
      >>
      >> Thanks

      Hi
      do not know if you still want this it should be on the clip list it works on
      200 topic otl
      H="start"
      ^!Set %f%=^$GetTopicIndex$; %r%=^$GetRowStart$; %c%=^$GetColStart$

      H="go back"
      ^!SetTopicIndex ^%f%
      ^!Delay 2
      ^!SetCursor ^%r%:^%c%

      hope this help
      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • Jim Eoff
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 28, 2012
        On Fri, Dec 28, 2012, at 0:44, Dave wrote:
        > do not know if you still want this it should be on the clip list it works
        > on
        > 200 topic otl
        > H="start"
        > ^!Set %f%=^$GetTopicIndex$; %r%=^$GetRowStart$; %c%=^$GetColStart$
        >
        > H="go back"
        > ^!SetTopicIndex ^%f%
        > ^!Delay 2
        > ^!SetCursor ^%r%:^%c%

        Thanks all. I'll play with this and if I have further questions will ask
        on the Clips list. Will also suggest the feature to the author.