Favorites list jumping

  • Robert Bull
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 2:36 PM
      Using NTP 7.1, registered, with slipstream update. I have a Favorites menu that looks like this:

      Categories
      Organize
      ---------------------------
      bdj.txt
      Message.html
      NoteTab_Pro_keyboard_shortcuts.txt
      Library_loans.txt
      Library_wish_list.txt
      Library_reservations.txt

      If I bring up this menu and press "L", the cursor jumps to the first
      entry beginning with "L", Library_loans.txt, as expected. But if I
      press "L" a second time, it jumps to the *last* item,
      Library_reservations.txt, not the middle one. In fact if I keep
      pressing "L" the cursor jumps between first and last, never going to
      the middle entry. Most Windows lists keep jumping to the next item in
      sequence, wrapping round once the list is exhausted. Is this expected
      behaviour in NTP? By contrast, the clipbook drop-down works normally.

      Robert Bull
      mailto:barlennan@...