Edit reg files

  • ltmp8002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      If I associate Notetab with .reg files, it removes merge from my context menu.

      How do I make Notetab my default .reg editor and keep merge on my context menu as well

      thanks
    • Alex Plantema
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2012
        Op zaterdag 13 oktober 2012 01:02 schreef ltmp8002:

        > If I associate Notetab with .reg files, it removes merge from my
        > context menu.
        >
        > How do I make Notetab my default .reg editor and keep merge on my
        > context menu as well

        I made some links to several kinds of programs in the SendTo folder,
        e.g. Notepad, Notetab, VLC,
        so I don't need to adapt each filetype separately.

        Alex.