Re: Removing line numbers

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
      Welll,

      There is Undo.

      If you have made no permanent changes to the document after number ing the lines, just use Undo (Edit->Undo, or CTRL+Z)to restore the doc to before the line numbers.

      If you HAVE made some changes you don't want to lose, there is still hope:

      1. Block select the document to the right of the numbers,
      2. Block Copy the selection,
      3. Select ALL
      4. Block Paste (not sure, but normal past may also work).

      Cheers,

      Eb