Re: [NTB] Re: Associating Notetab Pro 7.1 with text files

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
      I usually make it a practice with a new piece of software to take a tour
      through the settings/options panel if available. Back in 2003 if I
      remember correctly, I'm sure I turned [Advanced] on immediately and had
      never seen the un-advanced options since until this question was asked. :-)

      I guess the reason it doesn't specify in the Help for the [Advanced]
      options itself is so that if new option tabs were added later the Help
      description would still apply but agree that it would help if under each
      pane only available if [Advanced] was on that fact was noted.

      FWIW: I just turned it on and off - looks like its 17 tabs when ON and
      14 when OFF. I don't know whether any individual options with the other
      tabs disappear when Advanced=OFF.

      Which tabs are they? ... an exercise for the reader! ... :-D