Re: Copy and Paste Problems with NoteTab Pro 7.01/fv

  • robanderson139
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 26, 2012
      Pam,

      No luck....

      Disk Error Check showing no errors of any kind.
      The disk showed 0% defragmentation, but I ran defrag anyway.
      My hard drive is almost 50% empty -- many, many gigs of open space.

      I'm still having the problem, but thanks for the suggestions.
    • Pam Erickson
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 1, 2012
        Great job figuring it out! Thanks for letting us know what caused it too. Now we'll know what to suggest if friends/family have a
        similar issue.

        Pam Erickson