RE: [NTB] Copy and Paste Problems with NoteTab Pro 7.01/fv

  • Pam Erickson
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 26, 2012
      Also, when I had a similar issue, logging out and back in (not rebooting) resolved the problem. (That's quicker than rebooting.) I haven't had the problem in a while though since I defragmented my hard drive and ran the error-checking on the drive which it found errors (bad clusters) and fixed them. I'm using Vista 32-bit and NoteTab is installed to its default location with using its files from the User>AppData subfolder. I have the UAC fully enabled as well.

      Pam Erickson

      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 1, 2012
        Great job figuring it out! Thanks for letting us know what caused it too. Now we'll know what to suggest if friends/family have a
        similar issue.

        Pam Erickson