RE: [NTB] Copy and Paste Problems with NoteTab Pro 7.01/fv

  • Pam Erickson
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 26, 2012
      The fact that it works fine after a reboot for a while, and then quits working makes me suspect a fragmented hard drive or one
      that's too full. I've had similar issues with a fragmented hard drive. If I were you I'd use the free Windows tools to run a Disk
      Error Checking and allow it to fix any errors it finds and then run the Disk Defragmenter tool. Use Windows to open the Computer
      screen. Right click on your hard drive (C, etc.) and select Properties from the pop-up menu. You'll find the free tools in the TOOLS
      tab there. How full is your hard drive? You shouldn't allow it to get over 75% full. Web browsers have a similar problem with not
      being able to save image files, etc. when its cache gets too full and corrupt. Emptying its temp files will resolve that issue. Your
      problem reminds me of that as well. Therefore, running a Disk Error Checking and Disk Defragmenter might alleviate your problem.

      Hopefully that resolves your troubles.

      Pam Erickson

      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 1, 2012
        Great job figuring it out! Thanks for letting us know what caused it too. Now we'll know what to suggest if friends/family have a
        similar issue.

        Pam Erickson