RE: [NTB] a new user of NoteTabPro - looking for a language dictionary
- Why don't you use Google Translate? And perhaps you can learn what you want by working with that team.
RecipeTools Web Site: <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/> http://recipetools.gotdns.com/
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of patforkin
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 02:54
Subject: [NTB] a new user of NoteTabPro - looking for a language dictionary
For my use of note-tab to translate my texts from English into German, I need the following list capabilities:
- sentence parts sequences
- sequence rules
- creating expression translations
- expression transformations.
Each time I translate an English text into German I create a tabulation of the translation at the level of
A sentence example converted in three steps to a usable sequence is:
1. The little boy has gone to school.
2. The little boy |is|to school|gone.
3. Der kleine Junge ist zur Schule gegangen.
Each of the lists would result from simple 4 column CSV files.
Is such a tool available with which I could create such lists from imported CSV lists. I like to use csv formatting to
create column content. For any help I would be grateful. Suggesting where I might get the best documentation material
might speed up my work.
Thanks and regards, patforkin
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]