a new user of NoteTabPro - looking for a language dictionary

  • patforkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 2:54 AM
      Hallo!
      For my use of note-tab to translate my texts from English into German, I need the following list capabilities:
      - sentence parts sequences
      - sequence rules
      - creating expression translations
      - expression transformations.
      Each time I translate an English text into German I create a tabulation of the translation at the level of sentence-parts.
      A sentence example converted in three steps to a usable sequence is:
      1. The little boy has gone to school.
      2. The little boy |is|to school|gone.
      3. Der kleine Junge ist zur Schule gegangen.
      Each of the lists would result from simple 4 column CSV files.
      Is such a tool available with which I could create such lists from imported CSV lists. I like to use csv formatting to create column content. For any help I would be grateful. Suggesting where I might get the best documentation material might speed up my work.
      Thanks and regards, patforkin
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24 5:32 AM
        Why don't you use Google Translate? And perhaps you can learn what you want by working with that team.

        Regards,
        John