Re: [NTB] Close button on tabs

  • Don
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
      On 9/20/2012 4:47 PM, Alec Burgess wrote:
      >> Any chance of a close button on tabs in a future release (unless there
      >> > is already a way to put it there that I haven't discovered)?
      > Not that I've ever seen, but you CAN click middle-mouse button to close
      > the tab (as you can in most browsers I've used). Does this help?

      Right click and close is my move ... still "two" things instead of an x
      like most tabbed programs now have. Of course this may have been my
      first true tab program and everyone else copied and then added things
      like that :-)
    • rdkelsey1113@ntwp.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
        Right click on toolbar to get "Properties" . then scroll towards the end of
        the list and check the box by "Close All".