Re: Basic Clip - Keyboard Macro question

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2012
      Another way to run a clip/macro is to type its name into the document and then press F2 (or place the cursor on an already typed clipname and press F2. This will NOT work on clipnames containing spaces and/or punctuation.

      But it WILL work on single letter clipnames, i.e. 2 keystrokes. The clipname and the F2 key.

      Cheers,

      Eb