Re: [NTB] Close button on tabs

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012
      On 2012-09-20 14:53, ltmp8002 wrote:
      > Any chance of a close button on tabs in a future release (unless there
      > is already a way to put it there that I haven't discovered)?
      Not that I've ever seen, but you CAN click middle-mouse button to close
      the tab (as you can in most browsers I've used). Does this help?
    • Don
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
        On 9/20/2012 4:47 PM, Alec Burgess wrote:
        >> Any chance of a close button on tabs in a future release (unless there
        >> > is already a way to put it there that I haven't discovered)?
        > Not that I've ever seen, but you CAN click middle-mouse button to close
        > the tab (as you can in most browsers I've used). Does this help?

        Right click and close is my move ... still "two" things instead of an x
        like most tabbed programs now have. Of course this may have been my
        first true tab program and everyone else copied and then added things
        like that :-)
      • rdkelsey1113@ntwp.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
          Right click on toolbar to get "Properties" . then scroll towards the end of
          the list and check the box by "Close All".