Smart Quotes, Symbols, etc.

  • Bill Mosca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
      Using Pro 7.01 on Win XP. The new Utility bar with the smart quotes, symbols and such is not working for me. First time around they did nothing. I discovered I had a Utilities.clb file as well as a _Utilities.clb file in C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Libraries so I switched the underscore to the other file and re-tested.

      Now when I click on the single smart quote I get this:
      ’

      In fact, all the buttons on the bar produce this kind of garbage. Double-quotes:
      “”

      However, if I use the keyboard shortcut for the smart quotes it works okay.

      How can I fix this?

      Bill Mosca
      http://www.thatlldoit.com