Odd font in RegExp help

  • opticsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      In NoteTab Light 7.0 on Windows 7, the items invoked by the Help menu are inconsistent regarding fonts:

      Help Topics displays as usual (Contents sidebar in Arial 8, main text window in Arial 10)
      Help on Clip Programming, ditto.
      Help on Regular Expressions displays in Arial 14

      I'd like them all to display in Arial 10; or, optimally, in a selectable font. (I much prefer to read text in a serif font.) I haven't found any preference items relevant to this.