Convert hex codes (%nn) to ASCII

  • opticsmith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
      Is there a clipbook or function in NTL to convert, e.g., %2f into slash, etc.? Sometimes I have to grab a URL which is formatted that way and I'd like to translate it to normal characters.
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
        Hi,

        Try the "Convert "Mailto" form" Clip in the Utilities library.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
          Perfect! Thanks!