Re: [NTB] HTML Related Codes Missing in V.7 vs V.6

  • alev.yadigar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
      It is not so simple for me if we are talking about the same point:

      I can only use Bootstrap Clipbar In V.7
      I want to use HTML-1 Clipbar of V.6.2 in V.7
      http://i.imgur.com/1guu8.jpg (V.6.2 screenshot)

      please show me how to have the HTML-1 Clipbar in V.7 please

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Don <don@...> wrote:

      > Just copy the prior library, rename it and install it in v7 ... it's
      > that simple for you I think.
      >
      > On 8/6/2012 2:42 AM, alev.yadigar wrote:
      > > Thank you for that Greg.
      > >
      > > I appreciate very much if you could please show me how to customise the library to bring back the feature I heavily use almost every other day.
      > >
      > > Otherwise, I need to discard V.7 and start using V.6 which may sound like what a waste
      > >
      > > kind regards

    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
        Hi Alev,

        > Hyper Link Creation button menu: "Target" To open in another window ?

        This option will be re-instated in the upcoming NoteTab 7.01 maintenance
        release.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/