NTB Print Probs

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
      I just hit an anomaly with NTB printing.

      It seems that any word that begins before the right margin of a page and
      extends beyond it is not printed. The entire word (and anything following
      it on that line), is not printed - not just the characters that extend
      beyond the right margin. A word in this case means any contiguous string of
      alphanumeric characters, no matter how long. The only exception to this is
      if the entire line consists of word characters, then the line is printed
      (up to the right margin).

      [NTS 5.8/fv, Word wrap is off.]

      Other apps print right up to the margin, regardless of content, and I
      haven't noticed NTB being different.

      Since this behavior has existed for a long time, it must have been spotted
      before.
      Is the behavior really by design??? Why?
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
        Hi Art,

        NoteTab uses a third-party printing engine since version 5. I guess what
        you are seeing is the way it was designed to behave. I had never noticed
        this before. You're the first person to mention this.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/