NTP7 - Can't Change All Document Fonts At Once

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi.

      Whenever Options > Document > Fonts is used to change fonts, all fonts, including those in open documents, should change accordingly *except* when individual documents have had their fonts changed by clicking the Font button (next to the W button) on the NTP7 system toolbar.

      I have changed font in a lot of documents individually, and now I'm stuck with changeing all of them again individually in order to make *all* document files I've worked with adopt the same new font.

      Is there a NTP7 or registry setting somewhere which I could "wipe clean" of all individual-document font changes, making them "unchanged" from NTP7's perspective, and willing to adopt my new default font.

      Kind Regards,
      RetiredEngineer1
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
        On 2012-08-04 17:56, Harold wrote:

        > Whenever Options > Document > Fonts is used to change fonts, all
        > fonts, including those in open documents, should change accordingly
        > *except* when individual documents have had their fonts changed by
        > clicking the Font button (next to the W button) on the NTP7 system
        > toolbar.
        >
        > I have changed font in a lot of documents individually, and now I'm
        > stuck with changeing all of them again individually in order to make
        > *all* document files I've worked with adopt the same new font.
        >
        > Is there a NTP7 or registry setting somewhere which I could "wipe
        > clean" of all individual-document font changes, making them
        > "unchanged" from NTP7's perspective, and willing to adopt my new
        > default font.
        Hi Harold: I used InCtrlX
        <http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2398842,00.asp> to verify changes
        made to file and registry system when I changed the font on an existing
        file and then exited Notetab.

        It looks like NotePro.fpr (in the same folder as your notepro.ini - for
        me: C:\Documents and Settings\Alec\Application Data\NoteTab Pro)
        contains font and some other info (possibly cursor position and select
        range when last closed?)

        Suggestion - make a backup of that file then (with Notetab closed)
        delete it. I believe (not tested) that all files when opened will now
        take the new default font you've assigned system wide.