Re: [NTB] Converting HTML to Kindle accepted HTML

  • Dave Stover
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2012
      I live in Denver John. I have a niece and children that live in Portland.
      I looked at your website. I hardly understand a word of it but applaud your marketing effort.
      I will take a closer look later. Trying to get my friends book on Kindle. Just about there. Actually I have loaded the book on but then had to edit it. I was unable to get the Save As A Draft button to work. The book is "STOP Flushing Your Money Down The Drain," by Dave Thyfault. $2.99. It is in some kind of review by Amazon. Should be out shortly.

      Later, and again thanks.

      Dave S. (Actxiom)