Re: [NTB] USB favorites don't load when drive letter changes

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hi John,

      The upcoming NoteTab 7.01 will resolve this problem.

      If you run Windows XP or more recent, NoteTab will automatically detect
      if it is running off a USB drive (so you no longer need to first use the
      /USB switch).

      And when it runs from a USB drive, it will check if items added to
      Favorites are stored on the same USB drive. When that is the case, the
      drive part is removed when the file name or folder is saved. On
      reopening from Favorites, NoteTab automatically reinserts the missing
      drive letter based on the one assigned to the USB drive.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/