Re: Customized Folder Name Problem

  • yugohw
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
      I couldn't find the .INI file (I'm using XP Pro SP2, in case that makes a difference), but everything else worked out okay. All the open files available in the old version are still there after installing 7.0 in a separate directory and deleting 6.2.

      7 did create its start menu shortcut as a sub-listing of the original version's, but that's easy enough to fix. Plus I tend to start NoteTab from a desktop shortcut anyway.

      I've also rediscovered the favorites list option, which should help cut down on the file clutter. I could swear it didn't do half what it does the last time I looked to it as a solution for this problem though.

      The alternate solution was also interesting, but keeping track of two versions of NoteTab on the same computer appears to be too difficult for me to wrap my head around. I'll just stick with the one. B)

      Thanks for giving me the confidence to take the plunge.