Re: [NTB] Notetab Light hard to see on Notebook Screen

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20 12:18 PM
      Don't change your screen resolution. LED (flat), screens have fixed pixel
      locations - they are not the same as CRT screens. Any setting other than
      the "native" resolution will cause the displays to be interpolated and will
      result in loss of clarity. Somewhat like putting a square peg in a round hole.

      To improve your tab readability, increase the tab font size in NTB's options:

      View | Options | Tab Bar | Font

      You can also reset the font itself and the font style. I use MS Sans Serif
      Bold which is quite readable even at 8 pt on a 1280 x 1024 LED screen.

      HTH, Art