NoteTab Pro 7 will not open in windows 8

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
      Note Tab Pro has stopped opening in Windows 8. The flash banner comes
      up and it freezes.

      Stopping and restarting the process doesn't help it still hangs up on
      the "free your Text" banner, which will not go away until I close it
      from the program manager.
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012
        Hi Jeffery,

        Hopefully the following will work:

        Try saving a NotePro.ini file under the
        C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro\ folder with the following
        two lines:

        [Options]
        ShowSplashScreen=0

        Eric Fookes