Re: Best Way to Upgrade to Version 7.0

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      If you install OVER the old version, at least make sure you retain the old installation file.

      If you install side-by-side, the new installation will SHARES the configuration of the older version, as long as it is the same level software (pro to pro; Light to Light). Once you decide to uninstall the older version, use the "unins000.exe" program in the installation folder. This will sort out WHICH installation to remove.

      Personally, I leave my old installation intact, until I'm sure the new install works ok. That allows me to run either version at any time.

      Cheers,

      Eb