Upgrading to ver. 7

  • Debbie Pomerance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi,

      I sent this message on Friday, did it get through.

      Same message below.

      Hi -

      I currently have latest Notetab Pro ver. 6.x installed on Win 7 Pro x64.

      I run several instances of Notetab via parm settings upon shortcut
      execution, such as

      "C:\Program Files (x86)\NoteTab Pro 6\NotePro.exe"
      /USER="D:\Data\notetabt" /INI="D:\Data\notetabt\noteprot"

      These I can copy, and recreate obviously, *but I am worried about other
      settings* being lost, now that the new Notetab will probably be installed
      in "C:\Program Files (x86)\NoteTab Pro 7.

      *Should I de-install version 6 first?* (I don't expect to need the older
      version - at least I haven't before with NTB upgrades.) I have been burnt
      before when I haven't de-installed the older version first - and the
      de-install got confused and I had a hodgepodge of both versions lying
      around with neither working.

      Thank you in advance.

      --

      Debbie Pomerance
      mailto Debbie.Pomerance@...

      Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
      For Net security use Unix, Linux, any 'ix' OS.