Upgrading

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2012
      Hi. I have NoteTab Pro 6.2 installed on my system but I do not remember when I purchased it & cannot find my receipt. Is there a way to get my order # that I need to upgrade?
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2012
        Hi Holly,

        Please contact Fookes Software directly through the following page:
        http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/