Upgrade Trial

  • kjack_98
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 4:17 AM
      I have NoteTab Std 6.2 Installed, but I'm not sure if I want the new version 7, so I guess my question is "can I download & use the Trial version of NoteTab 7 to see if I want to Upgrade?"
      NoteTab Std 6.2 is a great program and I don't want to upset the way I have it setup. I mainly use the Outline feature, and I have thousands of outlines saved, because I have used NotTab right from the first version.

      Jack
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 11:18 AM
        Hi Jack,

        Just make sure you install your trial version in a separate folder and
        both versions will co-exist just fine.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/

        On 07/07/2012 13:17, kjack_98 wrote:
        > I have NoteTab Std 6.2 Installed, but I'm not sure if I want the new version 7, so I guess my question is "can I download & use the Trial version of NoteTab 7 to see if I want to Upgrade?"
        > NoteTab Std 6.2 is a great program and I don't want to upset the way I have it setup. I mainly use the Outline feature, and I have thousands of outlines saved, because I have used NotTab right from the first version.
        >
        > Jack
      • kjack_98
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8 10:10 AM
          Thank you. So far it is looking good.