Re: At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • stitch.happy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
      For those of you using Norton Security Suite, the software downloaded may be quarantined due to "reputation". This is an all-purpose category for software that hasn't been used by a lot of users. Tracing through the detail information it seems that Norton invites software developers to try to white-list their software via the link : https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/

      The path I took to get the file was where I was getting a free upgrade because I bought version 6.2 in 2012.

      I was able to restore the installation file from quarantine via instructions provided by Norton.

      Bev E.