Re: At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • elibrarian22
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
      I solved it. Tried the upgrade link from notetab on another machine, and it went smoothly. Funny thing is, both machines use same firewall, same antivirus, same OS, except it's Windows 7 Home on the machine, that wouldn't do it, and Pro on the other. Hm.

      Regards,

      Kim

      > Hi Kim,
      >
      > Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
      > sorted out :)
      >
      > http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.fookes.com/
      >
      > On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
      > > Hi -
      > >
      > > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
      > > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
      > >

      > > [457]
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Kim N. Jensen
      > > Denmark

    • stitch.happy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
        For those of you using Norton Security Suite, the software downloaded may be quarantined due to "reputation". This is an all-purpose category for software that hasn't been used by a lot of users. Tracing through the detail information it seems that Norton invites software developers to try to white-list their software via the link : https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/

        The path I took to get the file was where I was getting a free upgrade because I bought version 6.2 in 2012.

        I was able to restore the installation file from quarantine via instructions provided by Norton.

        Bev E.