Re: [NTB] Re: At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi Kim,

      Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
      sorted out :)

      http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/

      On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
      > Hi -
      >
      > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
      > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
      >

      > [457]
      > Regards,
      >
      > Kim N. Jensen
      > Denmark
    • elibrarian22
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
        I solved it. Tried the upgrade link from notetab on another machine, and it went smoothly. Funny thing is, both machines use same firewall, same antivirus, same OS, except it's Windows 7 Home on the machine, that wouldn't do it, and Pro on the other. Hm.

        Regards,

        Kim

        > Hi Kim,
        >
        > Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
        > sorted out :)
        >
        > http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php
        >
        > --
        > Regards,
        >
        > Eric Fookes
        > http://www.fookes.com/
        >
        > On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
        > > Hi -
        > >
        > > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
        > > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
        > >

        > > [457]
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Kim N. Jensen
        > > Denmark

      • stitch.happy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
          For those of you using Norton Security Suite, the software downloaded may be quarantined due to "reputation". This is an all-purpose category for software that hasn't been used by a lot of users. Tracing through the detail information it seems that Norton invites software developers to try to white-list their software via the link : https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/

          The path I took to get the file was where I was getting a free upgrade because I bought version 6.2 in 2012.

          I was able to restore the installation file from quarantine via instructions provided by Norton.

          Bev E.