Re: At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • elibrarian22
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 12:22 AM
      Oh, well, my screendump disappeared. It's a page stating that you take various creditcards and Paypal, and everything is secured by Norton, but no payment possibilities whatsoever.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "elibrarian22" <kim@...> wrote:

      > Hi -
      >
      > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
      > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
      >

      > [457]
      > Regards,
      >
      > Kim N. Jensen
      > Denmark
      >

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Notetabber,
      > >
      > > I'm happy to announce that NoteTab 7 has now been officially released.
      > > There were a few hiccups after uploading the new site a few hours ago,
      > > but these have now hopefully all been fixed.
      > >
      > > Please visit the following page for upgrade instructions:
      > > http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php
      > >
      > > Or go here if you just want to upgrade NoteTab Light:
      > > http://www.notetab.com/download-now.php
      > >
      > > Please tell your friends about NoteTab 7. If you need help to convince
      > > them, visit one of the following pages. They explain how NoteTab
      > differs
      > > from competing products:
      > >
      > > 10 Great Reasons Why You'll Love This Text Editor:
      > > http://www.notetab.com/text-editor.php
      > >
      > > This Prize-Winning HTML Editor Does It All and Saves Time!
      > > http://www.notetab.com/html-editor.php
      > >
      > > Enjoy!
      > >
      > > --
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Eric Fookes
      > > http://www.notetab.com/

    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 3:12 AM
        Hi Kim,

        Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
        sorted out :)

        http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/

        On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
        > Hi -
        >
        > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
        > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
        >

        > [457]
        > Regards,
        >
        > Kim N. Jensen
        > Denmark
      • elibrarian22
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5 9:17 AM
          I solved it. Tried the upgrade link from notetab on another machine, and it went smoothly. Funny thing is, both machines use same firewall, same antivirus, same OS, except it's Windows 7 Home on the machine, that wouldn't do it, and Pro on the other. Hm.

          Regards,

          Kim

          > Hi Kim,
          >
          > Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
          > sorted out :)
          >
          > http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php
          >
          > --
          > Regards,
          >
          > Eric Fookes
          > http://www.fookes.com/
          >
          > On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
          > > Hi -
          > >
          > > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
          > > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
          > >

          > > [457]
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Kim N. Jensen
          > > Denmark

        • stitch.happy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6 4:25 AM
            For those of you using Norton Security Suite, the software downloaded may be quarantined due to "reputation". This is an all-purpose category for software that hasn't been used by a lot of users. Tracing through the detail information it seems that Norton invites software developers to try to white-list their software via the link : https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/

            The path I took to get the file was where I was getting a free upgrade because I bought version 6.2 in 2012.

            I was able to restore the installation file from quarantine via instructions provided by Norton.

            Bev E.